Built in 1908 by St. Joe Lead Company to house a YMCA, company store and “assembly” hall. The design was of the English Manor style. The YMCA and Company store eventually became the home of the Engineering and Accounting Departments for St. Joe. Part of the Company Store was converted to a bowling alley.
The “assembly” hall remains and has been renamed the Heritage Hall Ballroom. All woodwork, beams and floors are original.