The perfect historic event space for Wedding Receptions, Showers, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, Class Reunions or Fundraisers
Host your next event or party at the historic Heritage Hall in downtown Bonne Terre, Missouri. Each room in the Tutor-style venue is highlighted with original architectural details, including doors, moldings, floors and ceiling beams. Extra tall ceilings and oversized windows create a beautiful, open space. We allow you time to decorate the space prior to your event and give you the opportunity to bring in your favorite vendors to provide food and drink. If you want flexibility to host the event you have been dreaming of and don’t want to be limited by vendors, pricing or schedules, then Heritage Hall is the perfect location for you! Contact us today.
- Formal seating for up to 200 people.
- Tables and chairs are provided on-site and are included in the rental fee.
- Large event bookings on Saturday include early set up on Friday and late clean up on Sunday.
- Off-site vendors are welcome!
- Venue has built-in sound system available at no extra cost. Connectivity: CD, computer, phone, USB, SD card
- Handicap accessible with elevator to the second floor.
- Private and secure Bridal dressing suite available.
- Newly remodeled men and women’s restrooms.
- This is a non-smoking facility, there are designated areas outside.
- Deposit required at booking.
- Resonable pricing
*Renters are responsible for linens, decorations, staff, food and drinks for their event. Heritage Hall does not provide staff or vendors. Items provided are listed above.